For professionals, allegations of misconduct are serious and can destroy reputations. Even after you have worked tirelessly to develop your career, one administrative action could take it all away. As experienced California administrative law attorneys, we focus on assisting individuals, groups, and businesses with any and all issues that pertain to California state licensing agencies, such as the Department of Real Estate, Medical Boards, and others, before the Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH), administrative law judges, commissions, state boards, and in federal and state court. We also assist individuals and groups that have grievances with local and federal government agencies using our thorough understanding of administrative law and relevant legal guidelines.
Our attorneys understand how complicated these rules and regulations can get. We have the knowledge and experience necessary to effectively help you through the regulatory process. Contact us today to find out more about our legal services.
Areas of Coverage
- Administrative law and hearings
- S. Administrative Procedure Act (APA)
- The agency rulemaking process
- Banking issues
- Business and professional license issues
- Constitutional issues
- Consumer protection
- Education issues
- Environmental issues
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- Insurance tax
- Labor and employment
- Occupational license defense (professional, business, financial, medical)
- Petitions for reconsideration and/or reinstatement
- Agency rulemakings and challenges
- Securities regulations
- Utility issues
- Zoning issues
Some of the state agencies we have experience with include:
- California Board of Accountancy
- Medical Board of California
- California Labor and Workforce Department
- California Fair Political Practices Commission
- California Government Operations Agency
- California Business Consumer Services
- California Health and Human Services
- California Office of Administrative Hearings
We have represented:
We have established our main office in Riverside, California in order to provide clients with widespread coverage. For years, we have been defending licensed businesses and professionals before numerous agencies, as well as providing legal guidance to entities on everyday practices. We have earned a longstanding reputation as being among the most well-respected and successful administrative law practices here in California. We not only represent clients in handling professional licensing sanction actions but in helping to prepare applications for licenses and in handling appeals, for example, for denying an application for a license.
Contact Our California Administrative Law Attorneys
If you are facing disciplinary action, your ability to work depends upon the experience and skill of the administrative lawyer you work with. The administrative process can be confusing and challenging, and administrative law is a highly technical area that requires specific legal experience.
you need to work with a knowledgeable attorney who has experience in this field and has represented other professionals in administrative hearings and disciplinary proceedings. Contact our attorneys today for a free consultation to find out more.